Monday, March 17, 2008

Wouldn't It Be Nice


Sounds like a song? Beach Boys I think. So here is a picture of the type of celebrating I hope to be doing with the "Rat Pack"on Sunday, April 6th. Why you may ask? Excellent...more to write about!

A group of my poker buddies (a.k.a. as the "Rat Pack" - more to be written about them later) will be playing in the World Series of Poker Circuit Event at Caesar's Indiana in Event #4 to support Jerry Donovan - a class guy. This is the first time our group has played in a large poker event togehter and I keep hearing from Dale DaCruz that someone is going to "do very well" - I hope it is me, but if not I hope it is one of the other guys in our group. We have the talent to go deep and this will be a great tune up for the 2008 WSOP in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We play poker in Atlanta in a great free poker league called API (American Poker Invitational). Check it out if you have the time.

No comments: