- Why can't you get a regular pretzel with salt at Disney's Magic Kingdom? All we could find were stuffed pretzels. On top of that I was very disappointed I couldn't find a place to get a Mickey Head Ice Cream after 10:00 p.m.
- The greatest ride you want to miss at the Magic Kingdom is the Astro Orbiter. 45 minutes in line for a 1:30 experience that is similar too taking a corner in your car at 15 mph.
- I like her...she likes me...let's see where this goes. I have high hopes because she is a wonderful lady. She smells good too.
- You are reading the blog of the new President of the American Poker Players Association - can I get a parade and a Lewinsky?
- To all my friends - I hate sushi. Stop asking me if I want to go out for it. I don't!
- I had the best sushi I every tried at Disney in the Contemporary Resorts California Grill. California Rolls of course - you should still refer to my previous rant about sushi.
- Obama's preacher has about as much relevance on his ability perform as president as does made up comments from his wife on the Internet.
- I am voting for John McCain.
- I need to go try out Props and Hops before the boating season begins.
- Does it make you cool to walk up to a bar and ask, "what type of chardonnay are you pouring?" Just order your Kendall Jackson and shut up Mr. Sommerlier.
Friday, March 21, 2008
The Rant - March 22, 2008
In our local paper there is a section called the Soap Box...in the AJC there is a section called the Vent where people call or write in to leave random thoughts. Since I don't have 1 million people contributing to my blog with inane comments I figured I would just call my tirades "The Rant" - a collection of my thoughts from the last few days.
Posted by Eric Meadows at 10:07 PM