Monday, April 7, 2008

TOP 10 THINGS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ERIC SAY AT THE SPA?

One of Meredith's friends wrote this - I am assuming because she knew Meredith and I went to a spa together for a bit of pampering a few weeks ago - and I found it so funny I felt it should be shared.

TOP 10 THINGS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ERIC SAY AT THE SPA?

1O. Does this look like ringworm to you?

9. This isn't the same oil that my Mommy uses....

8. Refers to the cucumber slices as dippers for the champagne.

7. Careful, that tattoo of Minnie Mouse is still healing.

6. I thought I ordered the NASCAR Package with the Richard Mani-Petty....

5. Can we get this on DVD?

4. Careful with the Swedish meatballs, Doll -- this isn't IKEA!

3. Instead of a pedicure, can I get the word "Meredith" shaved onto my back?

2. Meredith, I left my wallet at home....

1. Can I keep my thong on for this?

No comments: