Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Political Debates Bore Me To Death

Last night was yet another presidential debate and it bored me to death. I found the entire thing boring. Here is how I rated it:

Moderator - Tom Brokaw: Boring.
Audience Questions: Boring and unimaginative.
McCain: Boring
Obama: Only slightly more boring than McCain by a narrow margin

Obama was only slightly more boring than McCain because he is leading in the polls and his job last night was to avoid mistakes. McCain, on the other hand, had to push harder to make some headway. I just don't see that he did it.

I came to the realization that politicians are not good debaters. Why you might ask? Because they spend the vast amount of their political lives trying not to tell people what they really think.

I think skipping the 3rd Presidential Debate and using that time to clean out my garage sounds like a great trade off.

No comments: